Aim & Scope
1. Contribute to enriching and deepening legal knowledge through the publication of original and unpublished legal studies in Arabic, English and French, as well as commentaries on judicial rulings and summaries of outstanding university messages.
2. Follow-up and dissemination of legal annexes through the issuance of special preparation of the proceedings and research conferences and legal seminars held by the College.
3. Documenting intellectual links and spreading legal culture among researchers to achieve scientific communication between them.
4. Enhance communication with the faculties of law inside and outside Iraq through exchanging them in the publications of the journal in the interest of "scientific communication and exchange of scientific experiences.
5. Mainstreaming the benefit of the publication of research and legal studies by placing the magazine in the hands of readers and researchers on the website of the journal on the Internet and developing and updating the site.